Wednesday, July 6, 2011

This is my first post on my blog..............here we go......

If u r looking 4 a place to read real accounts of the life of a female born at the tail end of the baby boomers then this is the place to be.  Most of the time u won't b able to tell if I'm telling the truth or it's an exaggerated  account.  I say it like it is most of the time.hoping that my honesty will touch someones emotions that feels the same but would never voice their thoughts.  I find my life to b entertaining most of the time with the good outweighing the bad.

I'm turning 50 on the 31st and its the birthday that I fear the most.  I don't know y, it's just 50 sounds so mature and maybe there is a side of me that doesn't wanna grow up. Honestly part of it is now I feel I have to raise the age of the guys I date from 30's to 40's lol.

I have been single now for 9 yrs. and it's been a long road to self love and the release of guilt that I have felt for years.  I'm looking forward to the next hopefully few decades of my life and I don't wanna waste any time on negative thoughts or ppl.

No comments:

Post a Comment