Thursday, July 14, 2011

Life is shitty sometimes but most of the time its like urine......

I know I'm disgusting sometimes but it's not that I'm trying to b disgusting, it's to use words in a way that make it funny. I've heard it called "a play on words." I love to shock ppl as many of u know this. I use "shock" to watch their reaction. Idk y I do this. My mother calls me "unsensored" and I do embarrass myself sometimes but in the end, I laugh and hope that ppl do not take everything I say seriously.

I don't need to be analyzed here. I don't want anyone correcting my grammar. This is a place where I just wanna write down my thoughts and help someone feel more normal about their life. I'm an open book about my life because I at times feel like I have the personality to handle it and most don't. Ppl can use my stories to give them a laugh, gain insight or just understand that we all feel the same sometimes but no one says it out loud.

My current issues I'm dealing with as of today are many. Nothing changes, my life is full of ups and downs. My job has been irritating me so much lately that I find I am fantasizing more and more about another career ....well honestly my fantasies are more about "going postal" and telling everyone what I really think of them at the office, getting a medical statement of work burn out for a couple of months or (what my bosses want me to do)..ask less, write less, get in and out, don't elaborate so much.......I try and try but I just can't put my name on an investigation that is done shoddy. I am so scared to miss somthing and over the years I have and it spooks me.

Okay that was only one of my issues...work....gotta run and go c Roman and Atticus b 4 they leave on vacation.....more to come......

Now listen I'm undiagnosed Bi polaroid.....so I will b down and up and down and up......so hold on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment