Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Much needed vacation is at the end of July.......

Well Pulette (retired after 34 yrs with the state) and I r planning to go on a road trip to Queen Pat (my eldest sister) and Larry's home my birthday weekend in Marietta, GA.  Poo's lack of directional skills will b my biggest challenge.  This should b fun and it'll b the first time that I will get to spend time on Pat and Larry's houseboat/yacht on the lake.  I gave her a tentative date and I need to call her and let her know that we r really serious.

She never believes that I will fit her into my schedule until I'm on her porch.

My plan is to head out Thursday and take a slow pace and enjoy the lil towns on the way.  I hope to just relax and enjoy the ride and conversation with Poo.  I am so blessed to have the time to take off of work in this very bad economic time and I will appreciate each hour away from my job.  I hope to share my trip with those that care of appreciate my stories, I'm sure we will have many.

No comments:

Post a Comment