Saturday, July 9, 2011

another day at work

by Laurene Theriot on Thursday, April 28, 2011 at 3:27pm

So this is y I do this job...


After taking no less than 30 min 2 explain 2 a parent again y "it is what it is"....I'm walking out of court to my car and tall beautiful girl stops me n says, "do u remember me?" I really didn't know but her face was familiar, n she said, "Ms Theriot I'm G......n U helped me so much back when I was 9". Her whole case flooded back to me like a river Even tho she had apparently made some bad decisions as an adult to b in court again, she claimed that her life was on track n she was doing great.

I was like how old r u now? "29" I told her thank u so much cuz most ppl fight n hate me at the beginning of my cases n it takes months even years 4 ppl 2 really understand. She said, "oh I love u Ms Theriot n i told my BF, that's the lady that helped me back then with some issues, n then she said i had to come tell u thanks 4 helping me back then".




Wow I needed that.

No comments:

Post a Comment