Saturday, July 9, 2011

Conversations w Poo.

by Laurene Theriot on Saturday, June 4, 2011 at 12:20pm

This morning on our way to Laf:

Aww shit!

What?

Ur damn seatbelt is still broken, n ur driving is deadly....

I told Johnny @ Castille's that damn seatbelt won't click!! He said it works n it may need to b washed out a little n said I probably have sum dried Coors lite stuck up in there r a ketchup pack.

Well it keeps coming out n getting stuck unda my r arm pit!

Stick it in hard! (TWSS)

I did n it comes out

U not sticking it in well

(laughing ...."that's what she said!" (TWSS)..quote from The Office..being repeated thru out conversation)

Stick it in n hold it....TWSS

I did but after a while it comes out...TWSS

(now we pissing)

Listen ur too impatient Poo, it's just like sex, b patient, take ur time n ease it in n hold it n it will catch.....TWSS

(Rofl our azz's off)

F it, it ain't fittin r clicking!

F it, we here!



So we drive up to Coyote Blues n the parking is empty except for one car n Poo says, listen park there.....

I was like, r u serious? There r 70 empty spots n u telling me where to park?

Wow we r both Leo's n gotta b in control!

We laughed so much that all of my eyeliner came off on my right eye. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment