Saturday, July 9, 2011

If u dined at Chilis on northside btween 7 n 1030 this evening...u ain't 2 cute.

So my BFF goes on a blind date. I knew it would b fun 4 me when she asked me the Hwy # that runs from Iowa, La to La Av. (r u f serious?) "I-10 Poo" (good Lawd)

So she's nervous n I'm on my sofa so glad its her n not me cuz it's raining n I'm just happy doing "not a damn thing". Well that the guy isn't familiar w this area n im certain Poo AIN'T... I make a list for Poo of ea exit between Iowa n La Av. In case he calls n she gets nervous n gets all the exits mixed up. Therapist Nat n Psycho Lo get her all pumped up ab life n enjoying the moment n not have any expectations etc!!!

So she leaves... Wooooohoooo

That f biotch normally calls me n text me hundreds of times a day but now that she's on a blind date, she loses all her mind forgets to check in....well I get busy on FB, coffee, tv (police murder shows-no less) coffee, tv, FB...then it's 10 pm n I freak out. I realize she never called or checked in in 4 hours!!! I text, no ans. I call, no ans. I wait. I call, no ans. I tell Nat. Nat calls n leaves a message. Then I wait n think now they went to Chilis...that's it, I'm calling Chili's....northside

Hi, this is Laurene Theriot, may I speak w the mgr.?

Um, listen I need a favor n this may sound really strange but my best friend is on a blind date n they r suppose 2 b at ur restaurant. They may b sitting in the bar area or restaurant area since 7ish n I never heard from her n I'm worried. Could u go look n c if u can c a cute couple. She is a really pretty petite brunette w a cute hair cut fixed all cute, lots of makeup, 55 but looks 45 n she's wearing a black blouse w black lace sleeves n he's ahhhhhhh??? Cute, pretty eyes, white guy (lmao) ummm idk what he really looks like 2 tell u the truth" Listen just go look for her n let me know.

He's gone ab 3 agonizing minutes n comes back n says, "I don't c her n there aren't any cute couples in here tonite!".

Roflmao

Then the b calls me right after n they were at the ottter f Chilis on Pinhook n all was good.


Neva a dull moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment