Friday, July 8, 2011

It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring......

Myrt (my 4th eldest sister)  swears that she never heard that lil song b4...

It's Friday July 8, 2011 @ 5:30 p.m. and I'm home alone, sitting on my sofa looking out the front glass door watching the rain w my left eye and bloggin w my r.  Quiet time is so seldom but appreciated later in life.  Often times I c the younger parents all stressed out, running after their young ones and I go back to those days and Idk, I miss them in a way but not so in another way....Raising children was hard to me.  It was exhausting actually and I'm still tyyrrrud.

Today I removed a teenager.  On days like today it takes me time to process all of the emotional stuff cuz I feel like I put myself not only in the child's life and history but the caretakers' also.  Sometimes I feel like I've already earned a PhD in psychology thru work experiences.  I wonder what more could I do or how much better could I b in my job w more education.  I often feel like the best workers I've worked w had it since birth evidently and no further education would have helped other workers to even get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment