Friday, July 15, 2011

I have to go back 2 the sleep center and do that test again.....

I promised to lose wt so I wouldn't have to wear that damn sleep machine....o well, it's been a year and I didn't lose enough..I think I may have lost 8 lbs......lol damn, I hate when that happens.

My eyes have bags under them for the last few months, I feel like I'm "eyes glazed over" during the day.  I wake up tired and my tongue is stuck to the back of my throat like I've been breathing out of my mouth...it's really bad.  I know that I am not breathing correctly.  Wanda said that she heard me stop breathing for 8 seconds....my kids say that I snore "really loudly."  So since I have most of the symptoms and they are not getting any better, I must submit to the test again and more than likely get on that damn machine to make sure that I breath correctly and get rest.  Maybe if I rest well, all of the excuses to not get more active will go away.

I need to sleep better cuz I'm starting to c dead ppl during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment