Saturday, July 9, 2011

May b I should label this place..........Poo and Lo's conversations.

continuing my story from last night.

So Poo and I r laughing ab her "inability to understand directions ex: North South East and West."

She says how her date asked her if he was to exit and head north of I-10 or South? She tells me, "I didn't know what to say and I didn't want him to know that I am directionally impaired, so I told him ...go right."

lmao....so I'm pissin and tell Poo.....u know 4 someone who can literally recite 34 years of DSS policy, it's amazes me that u cannot understand ur basic coordinates!!

So I proceed to try and explain to her that its only 4 coordinates and two r opposite...so I continue and say if I-10 runs East and West so u r exiting either North or South....she says, "how do u know which way is North or South?" Wow, some things r better left alone and just enjoy. So I tell her, "just forget it."

No comments:

Post a Comment