Saturday, July 9, 2011

Another day on my journey to the nursing home........

by Laurene Theriot on Friday, May 13, 2011 at 10:47pm

So I meet this guy online and I invite him to come along to a wedding of some of my friends that ironicaly met online a couple of years ago.

He meets me at the address of the wedding (the couples home in Carencro) and we can't find anyone at the address where the invitation said the wedding would b held. Well instead of sweating in the sun...I opt to go get a beer at this local bar nearby while I try to figure out who to call since apparently there was a change in the venue.....while in the bar he tells me "I don't like bars, loud music or lots of ppl" after I burped and simultaneously saw my life pass in front of my eyes, I said, "do u like boudin?" he said, "yea" and then I said, "good cuz that would have been the final straw and I'd had to cut ya.

I let him down easy and told him that I was nuts, had a heat rash and wished him well with his search for a mate but I didn't feel a connection. He texted me a poem that was positive and complimentary. I somehow feel the meeting was a success in a sick way. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment