Saturday, July 9, 2011

25 random things about me.

by Laurene Theriot on Wednesday, November 3, 2010 at 10:02pm

1. I am terrified of snakes

2. I wanted to be an actress

3. I worry about lonely people

4. I admire my mother

5. I love my own home made hamburgers

6. I hate to gossip or "clown" about the way people look.

7. I believe I have a purpose in this life

8. I wanted seven children and the Walton's Family

9. I wanted to be married to my soulmate like my parents and own our own business

10. My biggest regret is that I started smoking

11. I regret getting married so young

12. I regret not studying more in school

13. I loved growing up in a small town

14. I was smitten by Dickie, my classmate and third cousin.

15. I wish I had a job that required me to exercise daily (get paid to exercise)

16. I wish I could dance more

17. I want to play the flute again

18. I feel like I put my kids first for 22 yrs then fell off of the cliff

19. I have a very sad place in my soul

20. I missed being on the Homecoming Court...lmao


21. The first thing I do ev. morning is ....fart..... then thank God for another day

22. I miss my grandparents, Rufus, Aunt Pat, Daddy and Cindy

23. I don't know what happened to my brother

24. I have loved three men in my life

25. I have an insatiable appetite to be desired

I have suffered all of my life with heat

No comments:

Post a Comment